The AUTOTALK BOARD is a 9 Vdc / 20 mA powered control
interface that will move a standard single hobby R/C type 5 Vdc
servo in response to either an audio or speech input signal.
The AutoTalk controller includes the option to set both the
maximum, minimum servo end points and servo travel motion direction.
AUTOTALK BOARD FEATURES:
· Board Size: 2-3/4" L x 2-1/2" W, Board
is pre-assembled and tested.
· Setting the servo max. and min. points is easily done
with a set of control potentiometer built onto the board.
· Connection pins on-board for servo, power hookups.
· An audio jack is on-board making it easy to connect
any sound input cable directly to the interface board.
· AutoTalker Board is pre-assembled and tested.
· Adjustable sound gain
· Audio input jack socket (2.1mm).
· A 1 volt pp audio signal level is only required from
an audio source to get maximum servo travel (90 degrees),
(microphone, tape, CD, sound system = 1 - volt signal output
· The AutoTalk board selects either normal or reversed
action depending on the relative positions for the shut
and open potentiometers with the JP1 jumper off.
· Jumper block and set the maximum travel position allowable
for the servo
Power Supply and Servo not included.